If you are looking to start before April 2015
We have both engineering and business & administration vacancies from employers on our books now - which means if you are the right person for the job you could be earning and learning very soon.
All you have to do is get your application in. Remember the more information you put on it, the easier it is for us to try and find you the right employer.
For further information you can download the 2014-15 prospectus here. Our new prospectus is due out in November.
If you want to join us from September 2015
1. You can apply now. Employers will come to us and let us know that they are looking for their employees of the future throughout next summer so you need to get your application in.
2. Fill in the form as much as you can as it helps us to find out if you are the right person to be an apprentice. Don't forget we have different kinds of engineering pathways and business and administration apprenticeships so think carefully and be thorough. Put down your predicted grades - this is helpful to us.
4. Once you've filled the form in then we acknowledge your application by email within 5 working days.
5. If your predicted grades or existing qualifications meet our requirements then you will be invited into an assessment centre.
6. If you pass the assessment centre then we share your application with employers that have vacancies and they decide if they would like to interview you. Don't worry, we help you with interview skills to help you get your dream job!