Apprenticeships offer organisations a cost-effective route to harness fresh young people and grow your own talent.
Apprentices can help your organisation to increase productivity, improve competitiveness and ensure you have a committed and competent workforce to meet future challenges.
The AMRC Training Centre will assist you with the whole apprenticeship recruitment process. Our team will:
- Recruit an apprentice or support your existing staff into apprenticeships.
- Provide marketing literature to your staff where required.
- Help you decide which apprenticeship pathway is right for you and your employee.
- Explain the way that apprenticeships might work for you and what level of funding is available.
- Agree a training plan with you and your apprentice.
- Provide support and guidance to organisations that have not previously employed apprentices or who do not have the infrastructure to develop their own in house learning activities.
- Manage the training and evaluation.
- Ensure that employers are fully informed of learner progress and results through on line tracking.
- Ensure that national quality standards are met and deliver integrated, coherent training.