To help you you get the most out of your apprentice and to help them along their journey we have created an Employer Guide.
We have broken it up into several sections for ease of use. Click on each link below to find out more.
- What is an apprenticeship?
- Recruitment of apprentices
- What qualifications will apprentices achieve? / ERR and PLTS / Functional skills / Further Education certificate
- What are NVQs? / The structure of NVQs / Who’s who in the NVQ?
- What is assessment?
- The learner journey
- What can you expect from the AMRC Training Centre? / What we expect from you
- Complaints and compliments
Key AMRC Training Centre contacts
To discuss what we can offer: Graham Ashcroft, Business Development Manager - email@example.com / 07826 858400
To discuss recruitment:
Rosie Wainwright, Recruitment Administrator
Tel: 0114 2229939
For any other reason:
Graham Ashcroft, Business Development Manager
Tel: 07826 858400